If you are CTA qualified tax professional, you will know that there are numerous opportunities in tax in the Belfast market at present. However I can say that this one is truly unique. This is a well-established firm that has huge potential for a tax department based on their existing and prospective client base, but lacks an experienced tax professional to offer services beyond basic tax.
This is a relatively small firm based in Belfast city centre, which has been established for decades. Recent years have seen the firm go from strength to strength, with some bigger clients being won alongside an existing loyal client base.
While this is a busy and professional environment, a friendly and relaxed atmosphere is encouraged. Job satisfaction is high and this is evidenced by the firms strong retention record.
What makes this role unique?
– An opportunity to launch and manage a brand new tax department
– A fast-track to senior leadership within the firm, with an expectation of becoming a tax partner
– The opportunity to earn commission on revenue generate from the work you bring to the firm, simply by your capability and experience
– An existing tax work stream from current and on-going client requests
– Flexible start/finish times to help you maintain a work/life balance
– A base salary of £36,000 – £42,000 depending on your tax experience and knowledge
– You have to be CTA qualified, and an additional Accountancy qualification would be desirable
– Your experience in tax will be mixed between corporate and personal, any additional areas of experience such as R&D will prove beneficial to you and the firm
– In order to build a department you will have to be ambitious and hard-working
– You’ll be a confident communicator, having experience in interacting with/advising clients at various levels
What to do now
You can simply apply via the link below, or if you would like more information reach out to me, Steven Osborne, on our website (link above) or via LinkedIn