Are you a Tax Manager or Assistant manager looking for the next step in your career? My client, a large mid-tier firm based in Belfast City Centre is looking for an ambitious individual to join their growing Tax team.
This is an interesting role for someone who would like a good balance between Compliance, Advisory and R&D Tax. As well has having autonomy with your own clients and workload, you will have the support of senior and experienced Tax professionals who you’ll work alongside. You’ll support clients with the following, amongst other client-specific needs;
- Tax planning strategies
- Compliance reporting requirements
- Negotiating on settlement requirements
- Researching tax legislation and case law
- Manage billing and fee collection with a portfolio of clients
- Delegate and support trainees and more junior members of staff
- Participate in and contribute to client presentations
This is a truely diverse role that will help you maintain the knowledge you have gained to date as well as continually challenging and helping you build upon that knowledge.
The Tax department, and indeed the firm as a whole has an ambitious growth plan for the next few years that you will play a key part of.
If you are a Chartered Accountant or CTA qualified with relevant experience in this area, give me a call 07714542890 for a completely confidential discuss on this role and similar roles I am currently recruiting for.