Our client, a global technological company are recruiting for contracts assistants to join their highly specialised team. You will be given great autonomy and exposure with this role. This role would suit a candidate who has good experience in the legal contracts market and is looking for a new challenge and the next step in their career. Brilliant team and excellent opportunitites!
Your new role!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for incoming requests for legal support, addressing common queries and seeking support from legal team as required;
- Drafting, amending and reviewing contracts and confidentiality agreements, in line with agreed guidelines;
- Assist with contract signature and contract management process to enhance legal team’s delivery methods and productivity;
- Assisting with the design and implementation of process improvements within the legal department;
- General departmental administration including preparation of communications, manuals, and presentations and the maintenance of spreadsheets, registers and reports;
- Provide a high level of customer care (both internal and external clients) and ensure that all issues are dealt with in a timely and professional manner;
- Highlight issues for escalation and areas of process improvement.
The Ideal Candidate:
Minimum (essential) requirements;
- Excellent work ethic and ability to manage expectations are critical,
- Positive attitude towards change and innovation,
- Highly flexible with a willingness to learn,
- Ability to build collaborative relationships,
- Minimum of 3 years’ contract administration- likely to accept certain strong candidates with 1-2 years specific experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- First rate attention to detail and someone who has reslience,
- Strong IT skills, comfortable with producing and amending own documents without support and has the iniative to do so.
- Experience within a law firm and/or in-house commercial environment,
- Law degree (2:1 preferred),
- May have undertaken some legal training.
Hunter Savage are a leading niche legal recruitment firm based in Belfast. All of the consultants are experts within the legal field and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
Should you be interested in applying for this role please contact Declan Frith for a confidential discussion on 07702 908493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org