My Client, a rapidly expanding large Belfast firm, is recruiting for an Assistant Manager to join their market leading Corporate Tax team. Roles available in advisory and compliance. The successful Corporate Tax Assistant Manager will be a recently qualified accountant who will play a key role in a large, highly successful team. The firm differentiates themselves from their competitors by focusing purely on the local NI market. The successful tax professional will therefore advise many of NI’s Top 100 companies in relation to their complex and challenging corporate tax affairs.
- Produce high quality accurate tax advice, to a high standard, responding quickly to client demands and meeting deadlines
- Actively involved in client meetings – answering client queries concisely and confidently
- Review tax returns within agreed timescales to ensure the efficient and risk managed delivery of compliance
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures keeping partners and managers informed of progress on each job
- Demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge
- Seek solutions to technical issues and demonstrate a willingness to understand and recognise the breadth of possible technical issues
- Assist colleagues through sharing knowledge
- Participate in business development opportunity and working with partners and managers to promote the firm’s tax expertise and other services to clients and target clients both internally and externally
- ATT/ACA/ACCA or CTA
- minimum 4 years’ experience working in a corporate tax department of a larger firm
- strong technical tax knowledge
- post qualification experience of working in a corporate tax team of a large practice
Hunter Savage are a leading niche recruitment firm based in Belfast. We specialise in Accountancy/Finance, Legal and HR and our consultants are experts within their respective fields. Our interaction with candidates is highly confidential and we pride ourselves on our strategic, personalised and consultative approach.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other Accountancy position please contact Ronan Savage in confidence on 07756805605 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively please apply via the link below