A global tech company are looking for an experienced project manager with a background in Data Protection and GDPR to help manage a project as part of the Global Information Security Team.
Your new role:
The role will require you to focus in Europe informing and advising colleagues and other data controllers/processors, documenting and monitoring implementation of a data protection compliance programs including delivery of KPI, provide training and finally investigating suspected privacy breaches.
This is the excellent opportunity for an experienced project manager with solid Data Protection and GDPR knowledge to manage a highly specialised team and work on a global project with esteemed clients in the market. Competitive package dependent on experience and excellent support with potential progression.
The perfect candidate:
- A Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Legal, Data Protection, Information Systems, Compliance or a related field and at least 3-5 years of previous experience data protection/data privacy.
- A compliance, IT security/InfoSec or legal background with a demonstrable level of expertise in data protection commensurate with the sensitivity, complexity,
- Experience of delivering projects within a large global organisation,
- Experience of providing advice on how regulation operates in practice,
- Significant level of knowledge of national and European DPL and practices including its implications for the manufacturing industry (including automotive),
- Knowledge of the Freedom of Information Act and its implications,
- Ability to make good judgements regarding data privacy risks and to prioritize resources and activity around managing those risks,
- Able to conduct the role independently and with integrity, a self-starter,
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks and projects,
- Data Protection background and experience,
- Previous experience in manufacturing is strongly preferred,
- English language required; other language skills is a plus.
Hunter Savage are a leading niche legal recruitment firm based in Belfast. All of the consultants are experts within the legal field and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
Should you be interested in applying for this role please contact Declan Frith for a confidential discussion on 07702 908493 or email email@example.com