Our client is recruiting for a Marketing Manager to oversee the Marketing Team of their dynamic company.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Be part of an award-winning software company that is in the process of scaling to $30 million
- Attractive Salary & Benefits Package
- Fantastic career prospects and opportunity for growth
- 3 years experience
- Project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are key.
- Excellent organisational skills demonstrated by your proven ability to plan and manage complex multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Confidently liaise with internal and external stakeholders to meet goals.
- Proven experience of effective use of web, social media and email marketing automation software.
- Strong self-critique skills and an ability to evaluate the success and impact of your strategies with a vision going forward.
- Assertive confident individual with a great sense of humour.
- Expert level knowledge of project management .
- Good analysis skills, experience using Microsoft Project, Excel and work management systems.
- Multiple stakeholder management.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment.
- Working to the CMO, this role will manage the day to day work activities of the marketing team with the objective of delivering our demand generation objectives.
- Help drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our digital presence.
- Ensure the regular flow of content to grow the company’s profile (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content).
- Create and maintain accurate reporting on marketing activities and business impact to CMO.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Coordinate events, meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and organizing requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; managing mailing lists to ensure event success.
- Manage all day to day marketing tasks that follow the entire gambit of a modern digital marketing department.
- Support our sales activities and Channel Partners during North American and other world time zones when required.
- Ensure the localization of marketing collateral and content into the key languages.
- Gain sufficient knowledge of our software suite to communicate value to customers and prospective clients.
- When required travel to marketing events in the UK, Europe and USA to support our sales teams.
- Further develop the communication channel strategy to include new and trending channels, best practices and voice of customer.
- Deliver digital strategies (email marketing, social media, SEO and SEM, web marketing & webinar programme).
- You must have strong digital Marketing experience, understand marketing automation and have experience using a CRM system, ideally Salesforce.
For further information, and to apply for this Marketing Manager job, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou on 028 9008 0031.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.