Excellent opportunity for an experienced Office Assistant who would like to be part of an International Law firm, providing a high standard of administrative support to the Legal Professionals and Associates within the team.
- Maintenance of diary events / organising the day-to-day schedule of fee earners
- Diary Management
- Documentation support
- Finance duties – expense claims/finance reports
- Business Development
- Database management
- Management of travel arrangements
- Holiday requests
- Additional tasks may be required on an adhoc basis as and when required
- Excellent administration skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own initiave but also able to work in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Strong typing skills
- Graduate or equivalent, A levels and experience as an Office Assistant
- RSA Stage l/ll Text or Word processing
- Excellent Word, excel, Outlook & Powerpoint skills
For further information, and to apply for this Office Assistant role, please contact Margaret Savage on 02890080031.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.