Our client, a Top Tier International Law Firm have a fantastic opportunity and are keen for a Document/ Knowledge Specialist to join their busy team. Permanent Full Time hours and flexibility will be required. The ideal candidate will be able to lead and deliver presentations/training to groups of people; able to prioritise conflicting demands; and will be a creative thinker with the ability to understand complex design briefs from an end user. Very good team and a brilliant opportunity. Progression possible and great development/ training programme.
Your new role;
- Automating documents of the clients within the team,
- Involved in process mapping, creating workflows, implementing on-line instruction systems and data extraction projects,
- Strong emphasis on development of operational processes, procedures and documentation,
- Increasingly the team are involved in client facing projects involving direct communications with clients, liaising with internal and external clients,
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skill set further in project management, IT technical development and developing your training skills.
The candidate must have;
- Highly proficient in the use of IT with an interest in developing their skills further;
- Good knowledge of the current challenges facing the legal market;
- Strong business and commercial acumen and exemplary customer service skills;
- Graduate level e.g. a Law degree and/or qualifications in information systems, computer science, maths or similar disciplines;
- Experience of working in a law firm is desirable (2-3 years) and a solid background both professional and academic,
- Previous experience of document assembly software and a basic knowledge of HTML are desirable as is fluency in languages spoken in any of our international offices.
Hunter Savage are a leading niche legal recruitment firm based in Belfast. All of the consultants are experts within the legal field and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
Should you be interested in applying for this role please contact Declan Frith for a confidential discussion on 07702 908493 or email email@example.com