Our client is a leading provider in the Agricultural and Animal Health industry and is currently hiring an Ecommerce Executive to run the successful Ecommerce side of the business. The successful Ecommerce Executive will be working with a team to aid in the continued growth and development of the online trading process, driving traffic to the site and tracking the purchasing process. Where required, the Ecommerce Executive will apply their knowledge and expertise in order to optimise the website. This is an excellent opportunity for an Ecommerce Executive to join a international supplier.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Competitive salary
- Work for a leading brand in Animal Health
- Be part of a growing company
- Managing the navigation of the site
- Ensure a smooth purchase process
- PPC advertising
- Google Analytics
- Social Media platforms
- Collecting data
- Creating online content
- Develop the online database
- SEO for the brand’s online presence
- Liaise with clients
- Knowledge of the agriculture industry
- 3rd level qualification in Animal Healthcare or Farming related discipline
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
- Digital Marketing knowledge
- SEO techniques
- Team Player
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management
- Positive attitude
- An SQP qualification for the supply of animal health products.
For further information, and to apply for this Ecommerce Executive job, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou on 028 9008 0031.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.