Are you a qualified accountant looking for a new challenge? I am actively recruiting for a Group Financial Accountant to join a well-established Technology Software business. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accountant coming from a practice background to enter a role in Industry and join a dynamic forward thinking organisation. This is a company that is big enough to support you in your role offering growth and development, but personal enough that you will have variety in your role and take on a range of tasks.
– Assist in the preparation of Group consolidation accounts in statutory format
– Assist in the preparation of interim accounts, annual accounts and required disclosures
– Ensure compliance with best accounting practice and all legal requirements
– Contribute to the preparation of the consolidated monthly management accounts for the Group
– Qualified Chartered Accountant
– Ideally at least two years post qualification experience
– Strong technical knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
– Excellent, accurate communication skills both written and oral
For further information, and to apply for this Financial Accountant job, please contact Gavin Bigger. Visit our website for a full list of Accountancy opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.