Due to continued success, our leading, international, manufacturing based, Client in South Down, is keen to appoint an experienced HR Generalist. This is an 18 month fixed term contract, senior HR Officer level job, with a keen focus on supporting learning & development activities. The successful HR generalist will join a busy, well established HR team, providing learning and development support in addition to day to day HR activities as well as with key HR projects – employee relations, compensation and benefits, recruitment.
Reporting to the HR Director, the HR Generalist/Senior HR Officer will have a heavy focus on learning & development coordination along with the flexibility to support on employee relations issues.
- Support the HR Director with key HR projects and day to day HR activities
- Ensure the administration and coordination of the learning and development function
- Develop & Implement HR policies and procedures
- Provide advice and guidance to Line Managers
- Advise on relevant employment legislation
- Support Line Managers in dealing with disciplinaries, grievances, absence and performance management issues
- Lead on HR projects
- Liaise with Trade Unions
- Act as an ambassador for the HR function, engage with managers and employees
- Act as a change agent
- 3rd level education, Degree or equivalent
- CIPD qualified (level 5) or working towards this
- Minimum of 2 years HR generalist/HR Officer experience within a similar role
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Ability to plan, priories tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent salary & benefits
- 18 month fixed term contract
- 37.5 hours per week
- Busy team environment
- Successful, expanding organisation (Top 100)
- Excellent training
- Free car parking
To apply for this HR Generalist job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.