This ever expanding, market leading and well-established company have been operating in the South Down area of Northern Ireland for a number of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician to join a world leading organisation within the pharmaceutical sector and bring their required skills.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
1. Well established company based in the South Down area of Northern Ireland
2. A market leader and well renowned pharmaceutical firm
3. will be responsible for carrying out day to day electrical and mechanical maintenance within a manufacturing facility comprising of both preventive and reactive duties.
• Rectify electrical and support mechanical fault finding, and breakdowns efficiently and effectively
• Communicate, record any changes, relevant information fully to other personnel and complete maintenance documentation.
• To carry out routine/preventative and reactive maintenance on all electrical aspects of the plant and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
• Respond to plant breakdowns by ensuring that PPM is carried out, reducing downtime.
• Assist in the preparation of RAMS, necessary to carry out each task.
• Attend training as required to maintain personal qualification/competence.
The following essential criteria is required for this role:
• A minimum of 3 years+ relevant experience in a manufacturing environment;
• Knowledge of control systems;
• Strong technical skills;
• Experience in carrying out fault finding, reactive maintenance works and installation works
• Time served Electrical Maintenance Apprenticeship within manufacturing industry;
Due to the nature of the role preference will be given to applicants demonstrating the following desirable criteria:
• Ability to troubleshoot controls and electrical systems with amp meters, voltmeters, tracers, and recording devices;
• Sound, control systems awareness with cross functional mechanical experience;
• Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment, to operate under time pressure;
• Ability to work as part of a team or unsupervised.
• BTEC qualification in electrical engineering.
• Atex qualified
• Experience with Inkjet printers and high speed packaging lines
• Experience using Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
For further information, and to apply for this Maintenance Electrician position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.