This ever expanding, market leading and well established company have been operating in the South Down area of Northern Ireland for a number of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Team Leader to join a world leading organisation within the pharmaceutical sector and bring their required skills.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
1. Well established company based in the South Down area of Northern Ireland
2. A market leader and well renowned pharmaceutical firm
3. will be responsible for supervising a team of plumbers, pipe welders and fitters to ensure the maintenance priorities are met on a day to day basis.
This role will require on-going engagement from all of the different departments and stakeholders which will involve significant people engagement as well as a good technical understanding of the systems.
• Give clear direction to plumbers and pipewelders regarding the jobs requiring completion
• Prioritise technical duties to ensure the companies operations duties are met.
• Management of all teams holidays and absences
• Assure performance of team maintained and improved.
• Agree metrics with management and track performance of team.
• Ensure completion of worksheets of work completed
• Management of contract staff.
• Assess work completed of 3rd party for workmanship standards and adherence to contractual requirements.
• Processing of parts ordered and ensure all procurement processes are followed.
• liaise with the area managers to schedule work at the most suitable time to ensure that downtime is minimised
• Use of the PEMAC system
• Ensure that pipe fitters/welders have the appropriate certification to complete the job
• Track the costs of each job so that materials and labour can be assigned appropriately
• A minimum of 3 years previous post apprenticeship plumbing or pipe welding experience in a maintenance / engineering environment.
• Previous experience of operating a preventative maintenance schedule.
• Strong technical skills.
• Logical and well organised approach to problem solving.
• Applicants must be able to demonstrate good Microsoft Office skills.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
For further information, and to apply for this Team Leader position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.