Due to continued success, our Newry based multi-site client wishes to recruit an experienced, Part time HR Officer. This is a permanent, part time HR Officer job working 22 hours per week (flexible pattern). The successful HR generalist will be stand alone, reporting to the General Manager, and will provide HR support to a diverse workforce across the UK. This is a varied HR Officer position incorporating employee relations, recruitment, policy review, payroll collation and training.
Our leading client requires an HR professional with at least 3 years HR Officer/generalist experience within a similar role, as well as strong NI and UK employment legislation knowledge.
- Reporting to the General Manager, with a dotted line to the HRBP in Europe
- Stand alone HR role
- End to end recruitment
- Onboarding and induction coordination and delivery
- Employee relations advice, conducting investigations, disciplinary and grievance meetings
- Payroll preparation – collating data and checking accuracy
- Pension and healthcare benefit administration
- Assisting with payroll month end reports
- HR reporting
- Updating the HR system
- Travel administration
- CIPD qualified, desirably
- Minimum of 3 years HR Officer/Generalist experience, in a similar role, essential
- Knowledge and experience of UK and NI legislation, essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to travel to Manchester and Head Office in Europe (around once a month)
- Permanent HR Officer job
- Part time hours – 22 per week
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Pension – 5% contributary
- Private healthcare
- Credit Card
- Free car parking
- Leading global employer based in Newry
- Free car parking
- Progressive, engaging culture
- HR autonomy
For further information and to apply for this permanent, part time HR Officer job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.