This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join this very successful company and bring their required skills.
• Establish contract budgets from tender estimates and management of same throughout the contract
• Ensure the issuing of sub-contract packages and monitoring of these during the contract in conjunction with the contracts manager.
• Ensure the monitoring, measuring, quantifying and valuing of variations on the contract.
• Ensure the preparation of final accounts expediently after works completion.
• Extensive travel as part of the role
• BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
• Previous experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
• Good computer literacy including Microsoft Office
• Previous experience working on fit out projects.
For further information, and to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.