Our International Client in the South Down area, is an impressive, innovative manufacturer with an excellent reputation. Due to continued growth they wish to appoint an experienced Senior HR Officer. This HR Officer job is for an 18 month fixed term contract.
The Senior HR Officer will operate as a key member of the HR team, supporting Line Managers with the following activities; learning & development, employee relations, compensation & benefits, recruitment & selection and talent management.
- Report to the HR Director and work as part of the busy HR team
- Support HR projects and day to day HR activities
- Responsible for learning & development activities
- Schedule and coordinate internal and external inductions and training courses
- Ensure associated training administration is completed – invitation emails, preparation of materials, room set up etc
- Develop & Implement HR policies and procedures
- Provide advice and guidance to Line Managers
- Support Line Managers in dealing with disciplinaries, grievances, absence and performance management issues
- Lead on HR projects
- Liaise with Trade Unions
- 3rd level education, Degree or equivalent
- CIPD qualified (level 5)
- Minimum of 2 years HR generalist/HR Officer experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Ability to plan, priories tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Competitive salary & benefits
- 18 month contract
- Busy team environment
- Innovative, global employer (Top 100)
- Excellent training
- Free car parking
To apply for this Senior HR Officer job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.