My client, a global leader in professional services, is seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their consulting business in Dublin. The successful candidate will be exposed to a variety of different business disciplines across both Finance and Consulting – including performance validation and analysis, financial modelling, project management and process development. The role will provide a strong platform upon which to build a long-term career.
- Work with the Business Unit Leaders, Operations Director & Partners to help them monitor and understand their financial performance, trends and the relevant underlying drivers to support business growth and increased profitability objectives;
- Work with Business Unit Leaders, Operations Director and Decision Support Leader to devise and implement performance improvement programmes – improved profitability, accelerated cash flow, etc.;
- Work with the Business Unit Leaders, Operations Director and Decision Support Leader to support budgeting; forecasting and other business modelling activity;
- Conduct Client, Service Line and Service Title profitability reviews, together with appropriate response plans; and,
- Project Manage the development and implementation of financial performance improvement initiatives.
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- A recognised University degree or equivalent (minimum grade 2.1)
- 2+ years’ post qualified experience in a Finance environment
- Professional services/Big 4 background desirable
- Modelling and budget forecasting experience
- MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Strong analytical and report-writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly competitive salary
- Compressed working week in the summer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee recognition awards
- Tax efficient travel pass
- Corporate discounts
- Defined contribution pension plan
- Group discount with VHI, LAYA Healthcare and Aviva Healthcare
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Life assurance cover
- Social Events
I can guarantee confidentiality for those who wish to find out more about the role with no obligation to send CV. Hunter Savage are a leading niche accountancy recruitment firm based in Dublin. All of our consultants are experts within their fields and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this role please submit your CV to email@example.com or contact Lisa Foley for a confidential discussion on 085 866 1933.