This highly regarded Financial Services firm have been providing industry leading advice to private individuals and business across Ireland for over 25 years.
This is a fantastic move for an experienced financial planner seeking a fresh challenge in financial advice to join this firm as they seek to add to the team as a result of organic growth. If you are keen on joining a firm who strive to be the first choice for impartial financial advice in Ireland with a total commitment to clients then email your CV or get in touch on for a confidential conversation.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Clients provided.
- Excellent client demographic with exposure to wide variety of products.
- Excellent opportunities to progress.
- Working closely with clients in order to retain existing business as well as growing the book with new business activities.
- Conduct face to face meeting with client in order to determine financial goals and risk aversion.
- Liaising closely with internal staff to ensure the most relevant product is selected ahead of presentation to client.
- You will have already attained the CFP level qualifications.
- Must evidence at least 3-5 years’ experience operating as a Qualified Financial Advisor, ideally from a banking background.
- Will have an excellent knowledge and understanding of the entire range of financial planning products, HNW client expectations and the strategies involved.
- Will be keen to further enhance their career by working for this market leading firm.
- Basic salary of €35,000 to €45,000 DOE.
- Exam support.
For further information, and to apply for this Financial Advisor position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and John Sloan will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of Financial Planning opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience, qualifications and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.