An indigenous large accountancy firm is looking for a newly qualified ACA/ACCA professional with experience in liquidations and receiverships to join their team in Dublin. This is a fantastic diverse opportunity to get involved in the management of various insolvency assignments.
- Preparation of detailed reports on the financial position of companies and individuals.
- Carrying out financial analysis and investigations.
- Preparation of statutory reports including O.C.D.E., High Court, Committees of Inspection.
- Administration processes e.g. Statutory Returns to the Companies Registration Office, Notices, Meetings, Employee Claims, Value Added Tax and Corporation Tax.
- Day to day progression of assignments to include; planning, preparing and reviewing various forms of deliverables to include reports and presentations.
- Mentoring and developing more junior members of staff and providing constructive feedback on both a formal and informal basis.
- Administration processes e.g. Statutory Returns to the Companies Registration Office, Notices, Meetings, Employee Claims etc.
- Working directly with leading professionals in legal, tax and other fields.
- Finalist or newly qualified with ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- Strong commercial experience and / or relevant restructuring experience.
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written.
- Strong IT skills to advanced level in Excel and Word.
- Project management skills and time management skills.
- Team player with the ability to build effective relationships
- Experience of working on and technical knowledge of liquidations (CVL and MVL) and receivership assignments.
- Proficient in financial and commercial analysis and the ability to identify potential areas of sensitivity.
- Ability to identify key issues on assignments and suggest workable solutions.
- Ability to deal with disposal of assets.
- Highly competitive remuneration & rewards package.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Great work-life balance.
- Structured career path.
I can guarantee confidentiality for those who wish to find out more about the role with no obligation to send CV.
Hunter Savage are a leading niche accountancy recruitment firm based in Dublin. All of our consultants are experts within their fields and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Lisa Foley for a confidential discussion on 085 866 1933.