Our client is seeking an enthusiastic Marketer to join the Marketing Team of their dynamic legal company based in Dublin City Center.
The successful Marketing Executive will work alongside the Business Development Manager on the day to day activities in the delivery of the Office, Group and Sector marketing capmaigns and business development plans in Ireland.
Competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
1. Opportunity to travel
2. Work as part of a new and growing international team
3. Agile working options
- Strong commercial acumen and proven track record in strategic planning, channel management, business development and digital marketing.
- Deep understanding of digital and online capability with strong analytical focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly
- A motivated self-starter who is a good team player
- Ensure the regular flow of content to grow the company’s profile
- Create and maintain accurate reporting on marketing activities
- Analyze marketing and business development data to develop insights
- Coordinate meetings
- Develop the company brand
- Assisting on campaigns from concept through to completion
- Event organising
- Degree educated
- Relevant marketing qualification
- Understanding of Digital Marketing techniques such as PPC & SEO
- Experience working as part of a Marketing Team for a Law Firm
For further information, and to apply for this Marketing & Business Development Executive job, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou on 028 9008 0031.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.