Are you a qualified Tax Manager interested in working in a dynamic role on a varied client portfolio? Are you interested in joining a firm that delivers award winning training and opportunities for career progression?
My client, a large professional services firm based in Dublin, is seeking to hire a Personal Tax Compliance Manager to join their dedicated Personal Tax Compliance team.
- Delivering and coordinating personal tax compliance services for Irish and multinational clients;
- Managing a team of tax professionals in the delivery of such services to include an active role in the performance appraisal process;
- Reviewing personal tax returns for private clients and expatriates;
- Researching and resolving tax technical issues arising in the personal tax compliance process;
- Liaising closely with private clients and expatriates, the advisory tax team and global offices;
- Creating and improving processes for the delivery of the personal tax compliance services;
- Coaching and mentoring the tax team including presenting in-house tax training courses.
- You will need to be AITI qualified (or equivalent)
- You will have at least four years’ experience in a professional tax environment
- You will have good tax technical skills and knowledge of income tax
- Proven client engagement and management skills
- You will have the ability to delegate, manage and review work on allocated clients
My Clients aim is to provide a package that delivers maximum value to you. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect to receive from this firm:
- Extremely competitive base salary
- Performance based bonus
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Flexible working arrangements
- 3pm finish on Fridays before bank holiday weekends/3:30pm finish on Fridays in July & August
- Company phone
- Expense allowance
- Enhanced maternity leave benefits
- Life assurance plan
- Illness, disability and death in service benefits
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Pension scheme
- Tax-saver commuter tickets
- Employee discounts
I can guarantee confidentiality for those who wish to find out more about the role with no obligation to send CV.
Hunter Savage are a leading niche accountancy recruitment firm based in Dublin. All of our consultants are experts within their fields and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Lisa Foley for a confidential discussion on 085866933.