Reporting to Registration Manager and working within a small team, your main duties will include:
- Working with clients on a daily basis
- Liaise and work with the project management team
- Creating event microsites, building registration forms
- Manage correspondence / accommodation / expenses
- Booking flights for events
- Researching venues, creating presentations, supporting management on site, assisting with P&L’s and Cost sheets.
- Team player
- Outgoing and fun
- Able to deal with a fast-paced environment
- Positive thinker
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous knowledge of registration systems. (Full training will be provided)
- Basic knowledge of html.
- Basic knowledge of Google Docs/drive.
For further information, and to apply for this Registration Executive job, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou on 028 9008 0031.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.