A leading professional services practice is seeking a qualified tax consultant to join their Foreign Direct Investment team in Dublin. With a significant increase in companies moving to Ireland, this would be a very exciting time to join! You will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest multi-national corporations in the world across all sectors. A positive corporate culture resonates with this team as employees are supported in every way possible. The team is well resourced so a work-life balance is strongly encouraged.
The role will be varied but the scope of work involved will be as follows;
- Work as part of a team of experts providing consultancy services to a diverse portfolio of clients
- Manage tax compliance obligations for clients
- Provision of tax advice relating to restructuring, M&A activity and various other transactions
- Supporting senior members of the team on complex tax projects
- Liaise with other departments such as VAT, transfer pricing & stamp duty
- Undertaking technical research
- Maintaining and developing business contacts
- Sharing knowledge, skills and experience
- Mentoring and coaching others
- AITI / ACA qualification or equivalent
- Candidates who have partially or fully completed the AITI exams while working in a non- tax role such as audit/advisory will also be considered
- Experience of working in a tax department of a Big 4 firm or mid-tier practice
- Strong tax knowledge and technical skills
- Willingness and desire to take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to prioritise and being capable of delivering within tight deadlines
- Good organisational and planning capabilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Bonus on promotion to manager level
- Excellent career progression
- Flexible working arrangements, including “Flexible Friday” (3pm finish on bank holiday and summer Fridays)
- Subsidised healthcare insurance
- On-site gym and shower facilities, fitness classes and wellbeing services
- On-site restaurant, shop, dry cleaning service and great coffee in our excellent café
- Wedding leave and gratuity, paid maternity leave, new parent leave
- Relocation assistance
- Secondment opportunities
I can guarantee confidentiality for those who wish to find out more about the role with no obligation to send CV.
Hunter Savage are a leading niche accountancy recruitment firm based in Dublin. All of our consultants are experts within their fields and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Lisa Foley for a confidential discussion on 085 866 1933.