Are you a qualified Tax Consultant looking to expand your experience in a variety of tax matters while at the same time working to develop a specialism? My client is seeking a qualified Tax Consultant to join their progressive tax team in Dublin or Portlaoise. Should you wish to develop and progress to the position of Tax Manager, this could be the perfect stepping stone!
- Management of portfolio of private and corporate tax clients across a range of industries;
- Working closely with Partners and senior management in the delivery of tax consultancy and advisory projects;
- Liaising with clients in a timely efficient manner, advising, researching and resolving all relevant tax issues and tax technical matters on tax advisory assignments;
- Full commercial management for a portfolio of client work;
- Working closely with other Business units within the firm to identify opportunities
- Corresponding with Revenue and other third parties on behalf of clients;
- Coaching, mentoring and reviewing workload of associate level trainees
- ITI and/or ACA or ACCA qualified;
- 1-2 years PQE (Post Qualified Experience)
- Experience managing of a client portfolio for corporate and income tax returns, including the commercial management of these clients;
- Tax Consultancy experience;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- An active team player;
- Very strong communication and organisational skills.
- Salary €45,000 – €55,000 (DOE)
- Great work-life balance
- Structured career path
I can guarantee confidentiality for those who wish to find out more about the role with no obligation to send CV.
Hunter Savage are a leading niche accountancy recruitment firm based in Dublin. All of our consultants are experts within their fields and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Lisa Foley for a confidential discussion on 085 866 1933.