This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health & Safety Graduate to work with one of the UK and Ireland’s leading manufactures of construction products.
This well established firm have been operating in the Co. Fermanagh area of Northern Ireland for a number of years.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
• One of the UK & Ireland’s largest construction manufacturers
• Follow a structured graduate programme to gain insight into all H&S activities
• Will work across various sites within Quinn Building Products
• Assist in the development of the Corporate SMS in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 – establishing and documenting procedures and related documentation.
• Investigation and recording of Accidents / Incidents and regular updating of the Groups Accident / incident Database.
• Review, update, create and implement new and revised Health & Safety programmes and policies
• Ensure processes are fully compliant with legislation
• Monitoring of Contractors & Sub-contractors H&S documentation to assist in the Manufacturing groups PSDS & PSCS duties including Site inspections and reports.
• Compilation of Reports and Audits for internal, corporate and regulatory distribution.
• Carrying out hazard identification and risk assessments in consultation with employees/ supervisors.
• Assist with creating, documenting, updating and implementing safe working procedures.
• Assist in the delivery of site-specific safety induction to new employees and contractors.
• Third level qualification in a relevant Health & Safety / Environmental discipline
• Have gained a NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent.
• Excellent communication, organisational skills
• Computer literate – MS Office.
Desirable (but not essential)
• Previous relevant experience.
For further information, and to apply for this Health & Safety position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.