Hunter Savage have been exclusively retained by leading professional and technical solutions based consultancy to source for a number of Finance professionals to join their rapidly expanding team.
The successful Finance Assistant will be responsible for a range of varied tasks, to include the management of the sales ledger, in a fast paced environment. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be required to work with minimal supervision and with a high volume of processes at any given time.
- Management of a multi currency, multi jurisdiction sales ledger
- Liaising with staff in various jurisdictions with regards to sales processes, targets, invoice submissions.
- Production and reconciliation of monthly sales figures
- Management of a range of payroll systems in various jurisdictions and currencies.
- Responsible for a range of balance sheet reconciliations for management accountant and supporting the preparation of accounts to trial balance stage.
- Assisting the Senior Finance Team on a range of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Management of the credit control function.
- Maintaining a high standard of professional conduct and compliance with all company SOP’s, policies and procedures.
- Attend and actively participate in company meetings when necessary through multiple channels.
- Degree in accountancy drelated disciplin
- 5+ years experience of using SAGE
- Sage Line 50 multi-Currency, Sage payroll and Sage MicropayPro
Hunter Savage are a leading niche accountancy recruitment firm based in Belfast. All of the consultants are experts within the accountancy field and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Gemma Murphy for a confidential discussion on 07714254890