Hunter Savage have been exclusively retained by leading professional and technical solutions based consultancy to source for a number of Finance professionals to join their rapidly expanding team.
The successful Finance Assistant will be responsible for a range of varied tasks, to include the management of the purchase ledger, in a fast paced environment. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be required to work with minimal supervision and with a high volume of processes at any given time.
- Management of a range of payroll systems in various jurisdictions and currencies.
- VAT, VIES and statutory returns.
- Significant data entry activities across nominal ledger, sales ledger and purchase ledger
- Responsible for a range of balance sheet reconciliations for management accountant and supporting the preparation of accounts to trial balance stage.
- Liaising with staff in various jurisdictions with regards to their employee benefits and expenses.
- Assisting the Senior Finance Team as and when required.
- Maintaining a high standard of professional conduct and compliance with all company
- SOP’s, policies and procedures.
- Attend and actively participate in company meetings when necessary through multiple channels
- Degree in an accountancy related discipline
- 5+ years of experience required using sage with foreign currency transactions
- Sage Line 50 Multi-Currency, Sage payroll and Sage Micropay Pro
Hunter Savage are a leading niche recruitment firm based in Belfast. We specialise in Accountancy/Finance, Legal and HR and our consultants are experts within their respective fields. Our interaction with candidates is highly confidential and we pride ourselves on our strategic, personalised and consultative approach.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other Accountancy position please contact Ronan Savage in confidence on 07756805605 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.