Our client, are looking for a Finance Executive to support the ongoing success of their Alternative Legal Services business.
The role will require you to support the global teams (US/ UK and EMEA) co-ordinating finances relating to legal cases and liaise with the teams in preparation of client billing. This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate with a good academic background and solid experience to work for a top tier firm and great team in the market.
Your new role;
- Process time edits on client matters when requested by the fee earning team and support Belfast time edit requests,
- Work closely with the UK, US & EMEA fee earning team and global instructing teams ensuring billing deadlines are met,
- Liaising with global offices to ensure streamlined billing that is in line with client billing cycles,
- Draft & check draft bills and deal with queries regarding invoices and client billing,
- Weekly revenue reporting and Investigate and report on any write offs or discounts,
- Support Belfast file opening requests,
- Comply with risk management obligations and responsibilities in accordance with the requirements for this role,
- Comply with Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) obligations and responsibilities in accordance with the requirements of the role.
- The role will require occasional travel to London for training and Finance team updates,
- The role also includes the potential of support of a relevant finance qualification, great development pathways.
Essential requirements of the candidate;
- Educated to Finance degree level or equivalent or part qualified Accounting qualification or 1 year of experience in a Finance support role, (or)
- IT literate, particularly Microsoft Office packages (to include Excel, Outlook, Word & PowerPoint),
- Takes pride in their work and positively impacts those around them,
- Builds personal credibility and Takes responsibility for their work,
- Maintains a positive outlook and contributes to building team spirit and collaborates with a diverse range of people,
- Contributes to a positive team environment, collaborating with others, proactively supports others to achieve success,
- Provides excellent client service and acts with the clients’ interests at heart.
- Transactional finance experience.
- Experience of working in a law firm or professional services environment.
Hunter Savage are a leading niche legal recruitment firm based in Belfast. All of the consultants are experts within the legal field and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
Should you be interested in applying for this role please contact Declan Frith for a confidential discussion on 07702 908493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org