Hunter Savage have been exclusively retained by leading professional and technical solutions based consultancy to source for a number of Finance professionals to join their rapidly expanding team. The Financial Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the Finance team meets its obligations to all internal and external stakeholders through provision of timely and accurate monthly management accounts, statutory accounts and additional departmental reporting for funders and investors. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the successful Financial Controller will manage a team of 4 finance professionals. This is a newly created role to support business growth.
- Oversee a small finance team (Purchase Ledger/Sales Ledger)
- Tracking of spend actual vs. budget vs. forecast
- Ability to step into meetings with senior management and provide financial insight
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting cycles
- Provide guidance and support to Accountant to complete Management Accounts and review with FD.
- Review balance sheet reconciliations and review with FD.
- Assisting the FD and EXCO with specific ad hoc project work.
- Optimise and develop the finance systems and processes.
- Audit and compliance, emphasis on US registrations and filings.
- Share capital table transactions
- Research and development projects
- Government statistical reporting
- Lead cost control initiative
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualifiedMinimum of 3 years’ experience gained in a similar position
- Advanced Excel skills
- Client focused with excellent time management and negotiation skills
- Ideally some experience of managing a small team
Hunter Savage are a leading niche recruitment firm based in Belfast. We specialise in Accountancy/Finance, Legal and HR and our consultants are experts within their respective fields. Our interaction with candidates is highly confidential and we pride ourselves on our strategic, personalised and consultative approach.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other Accountancy position please contact Ronan Savage in confidence on 07756805605 or email email@example.com