This established global firm have been operating in Northern Ireland for a number of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Die Maintenance Technician to join a global firm and bring their required skills.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
1. Working in a global organisation.
2. Identify and correct die problems independently or with reference to senior Die Maintenance Technician.
3. Operate milling machine, lathes and grinders
• Will be responsible for sharpening all required tooling
• Identify and correct die problems independently or with reference to senior Die Maintenance Technician
• Carry out die modifications
• Perform welding assignments
• Operate milling machine, lathes and grinders
• Finish parts to print, after machining is completed
• Respond to Senior Die Maintenance Technician as required
• Time served and likely to come from a mechanical maintenance background
• Welding Experience
• Strong team player with excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Able to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
• Available to work shifts
Desirable (but none essential)
• Experience of Tool Fitting
• Competitive Salary (Increased with shift work)
• Service-related Holidays.
• Generous employer pension contributions.
• Health cash plan and discount scheme.
• Life assurance.
• Employee assistance programme.
• Company sick pay in line with policy.
• Free car parking
For further information, and to apply for this maintenance engineer position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.