This established global firm have been operating in Northern Ireland for a number of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced maintenance engineer to join a global firm and bring their required skills.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
1. Working in a global organisation.
2. Provide and implement technical solutions to continuously improve the manufacturing process
3. Excellent career progression.
• Ensure effective maintenance of all equipment.
• Develop, maintain and implement planned maintenance schedules and routines for all equipment.
• Work in cooperation with production to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the manufacturing process.
• Participate with information sharing and team working, supporting any activities undertaken within the Company including providing technical knowledge and advice.
• Contribute to the production of the highest quality products, good customer service and their continuous improvements.
• Participate with information sharing and team working, supporting any activities undertaken
within the Company including providing technical knowledge and advice.
• NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) in electrical maintenance.
• Time-served electrical engineer.
• Previous experience in an industrial maintenance environment.
• Proven knowledge and experience of fault finding and repair, e.g. servo drives, PLCs
• Knowledge and experience of the implementation of good health, safety and environmental practice.
Also keen (but none essential) to seek candidates with:-
• 3 years’ post-apprenticeship experience in an industrial maintenance environment.
• Experience of robotics.
• Experience of 17th Edition regulations.
• Preferably have had experience of maintaining CNC machinery.
• £25,000 Salary (Increased with shift work)
• Service-related Holidays.
• Generous employer pension contributions.
• Health cash plan and discount scheme.
• Life assurance.
• Employee assistance programme.
• Company sick pay in line with policy.
• Free car parking
For further information, and to apply for this maintenance engineer position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.