Due to continued success, our Client, an impressive, market leading, organisation, with over 1500 employees, headquartered in Belfast wishes to recruit an experienced HR Officer/HR Advisor. This is a permanent, HR generalist job working closely with the HR Manager and close-knit team. The successful HR Officer will support the delivery of an efficient HR service across the business.
- Provide HR support and guidance to the management team
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and employment legislation
- Support Managers with employee relations issues – investigations, disciplinaries, grievances, capability and sickness absence matters
- Advise on flexible working request process
- Manage the full end to end recruitment process
- Manage long term sickness cases
- Ad hoc administration support
- CIPD qualified (Associate level 5) or working towards
- Minimum of 2-3 years HR Officer/HR Advisory experience
- Experience of managing employee relations issues, essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced, environment, working to tight deadlines
- Responsible attitude to confidentiality
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Permanent, full time opportunity
- Excellent base salary
- Fully expensed company car
- Leading, “Top 100” NI employer
- Belfast location
- Free car parking
For further information and to apply for this HR Officer/HR Advisor job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland on 02890 080031.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.