Due to continued success and growth, our leading, award winning, Belfast based Employer wishes to recruit an experienced HR Officer. Our Client is a well established employer with an impressive brand portfolio and multiple sites. This is a permanent HR Officer job. The successful HR generalist will join a busy HR team and be responsible for supporting a number of key business areas.
This is a diverse, HR Officer role and normal duties will include assisting with terms and conditions, training and development, policy development and discipline and grievance meetings. In addition to the day to day activities, the HR Officer will also be involved in HR projects around engagement and wellbeing.
This is a very interesting and extremely busy HR role which will require a confident, collaborative HR practitioner, someone CIPD qualified with at least 3 years, relevant, HR generalist experience.
- Report to the HR Business Partner
- Identify training and development opportunities
- Organise HR led training sessions and workshops
- Provide inductions
- Provide advice and guidance on the performance management and appraisal process
- Support Managers with performance management
- Review and update policies and procedures
- Support disciplinary and grievance procedures; investigations, hearings and appeals
- Conduct grievance hearings
- Advise employees and managers on day to day issues
- Support recruitment campaigns, onboarding and exiting processes
- HR projects – engagement & wellbeing
- Maintain excellent relationships with TU officials
- CIPD membership
- Full driving license and access to own car
- Experience of working in a fast paced, commercial environment
- 3 years’ + experience working in an HR Generalist role, with experience of Training & development
- Discipline & grievance, HR systems and advising on employment law
- HR Experience gained within a multi-site, retail environment, or similar
- Strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attractive salary & benefits
- New, permanent HR Officer role
- Full time hours
- Highly successful, expanding Organisation
- Team environment
- Excellent training
- Free car parking
For more information and to apply for this excellent HR Officer job, contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.