This is a fantastic opportunity to join a local Insurance Firm who are currently experiencing an exciting period of growth.
They are looking for an Insurance Sales Advisor to join their Belfast Office. If you are an ambitious insurance professional and want an opportunity for fastrack career development then I would like to hear from you.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Opportunity to join a local, growing insurance firm.
- Exciting Sales Opportunity
- Opportunity for OTE
- Providing Insurance quotations via telephone and in office
- High levels of accuracy maintained at all time
- Responsible for making mid-term adjustments to policies
- Maintain and retain existing business
- Maximise sales with sales of optional extras
- Build relationships with new customer and then identify cross-sell opportunities
- Follow company processes and procedures
- Ensure process are FCA compliant and meet TCF principles
- Excellent customer skills and dealing with customer complaints
- Work towards personal and business targets
- 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above ( including Maths and English)
- Cert CII is preferred but not essential
- Prior experience working within insurance environment in a sales or customer advisory role
- Great client facing/communication skills
- Great team player
- Open GI experience preferred but not essential
- Self-motivated and able to use your initiative
- Able to multi-task
- Competitive Salary
- OTE bonus
- Holiday entitlement
For further information, and to apply for this Business Analyst position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and John Sloan will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of Financial Services opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience, qualifications and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.