This is a great Management Accounting position for a newly/recently qualified accountant or very experienced part-qualified accountant to join a small, busy accounts team in the manufacturing industry and gain a wealth of experience in a varied role.
You’ll work alongside the company’s Accountancy team and support them with a wide range of duties including, but not limited to;
- Maintenance and updating of accounts using Sage and Excel
- Credit control
- Sale and Purchase ledgers maintenance
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Assisting in the preparation and collection of data for the management accounts
- Payroll administration, fortnightly and monthly
- Calculation and posting of journals
- Processing sales invoices
This role could suit people who are newly qualified, but could also be a good match for a Part-qualified accountant. Experience in the preparation of Management Accounts is essential.
Applications most likely to be considered for this role will meet the below criteria;
- Experienced in all or most areas of the job description listed above, at least 3 years’ experience in a general role would be ideal
- Experienced in management accounts having worked in a small-medium accounts team
- Newly Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant (with significant experience in a similar role)
- You will have previous experience and be familiar with Sage Line 50 and Sage payroll
- You’ll have strong communication skills and be able to work well within a small team and take direction
To get more information on this role please feel free to reach out to me, Steven Osborne on LinkedIn or through othe Hunter Savage website. Or to apply, please follow the link below.