Due to progressive, business improvement projects, our leading Northern Ireland, service based, Client wish to recruit an experienced People Partner/Senior HR Advisor. This is a contract job, for a 6 month fixed term duration. The successful senior HR Generalist/Senior HR Advisor will enjoy working in a busy HR project team, acting as a trusted specialist advisor, identifying issues and providing solutions. Deliverables may include OD interventions, culture change, change management interventions, coaching and mentoring in additional to challenging HR project work.
- Act as a trusted advisor on people issues
- Identify people issues and work in partnership with internal departments and key stakeholders to deliver solutions
- Facilitate change management, staff survey action plans, coaching and mentoring
- Take ownership of particularly challenging people management issues and deliver interventions
- Deliver culture change
- Change management interventions deploying various methodologies eg LEAN, 6 SIGMA
- Leadership development, including coaching and mentoring
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Develop policies, processes and systems
- Lead on recruitment projects, restructuring exercises, challenging disciplinary investigations.
- CIPD qualified
- 3rd level qualification, HR or business related
- Significant HR management/business partnering experience within a large, diverse organisation
- Multi-site experience desirable
- Excellent communicator
- Team player
- Excellent salary
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Immediate start available
- Greater Belfast location
- Free car parking
- Full time hours
- Large, reputable organisation
For further information or to apply for this People Partner job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criterial dependent upon the calibre of response.