Hunter Savage are delighted to be partnering with our Client, an impressive, market leading, organisation based in County Antrim. Due to continued success, we are recruiting an HR & Payroll Administrator. This is a permanent HR and Payroll job offering full time hours and a competitive salary and benefits offering. The successful candidate will report directly to the Payroll Specialist and must have strong payroll experience in addition to HR admin support ability.
- Support and administer Time and Attendance data to ensure records up to date and maintained effectively
- Liaise with Managers to inform them of required actions for fortnightly and monthly end paid employees
- Support the administration and monitoring of sickness, maternity and paternity
- Process statutory payments as necessary
- Administration of a variety of company bonus schemes.
- Support reporting requirements within HR and Payroll
- Support HMRC requirements
- Process ad hoc wage related requests
- Maintain and develop HR admin activities, including personnel records.
- Provide assistance with employee relations issues and employment engagement activities.
- Minimum of 1 years payroll experience
- 3rd level qualification in a related subject, desirable
- Previous experience using Time and Attendance and HR information systems and Sage payroll system, desirable
- Proven strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Results orientated with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good computer literacy skills in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Permanent, full time HR & Payroll job
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Leading, global employer
- County Antrim location
- Free car parking
- Excellent culture and working environment
For further information and to apply for this HR & Payroll job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland on 02890 080031.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.