Our client are looking for someone with three years’ experience of legal secretary work to start as a corporate secretary within their busy team and firm. The main purpose of the role would also be to assist the fee earners as and when required across different duties and responsibilities.
Your new position would require you to;
– Work quickly and accurately on large documents and contracts,
– Track document changes / highlighting / red lining and using editing software,
– Conducting an online search at the Companies Registry,
– Work diligently on the phone and recieve telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor,
– Making appointments, keeping contact records up to date, keeping filing up to date, and
– Assist other departments with overload work if necessary.
This is thus the perfect role for a candidate who is looking for a new challenge in their career and to work for a leading firm in the market.
The successful candidate will have;
– 3 years work experience within a law firm,
– Second level qualification including typing.
Skills required include;
– Audio / copy typing and photocopying, faxing, binding, scanning, filing of documents,
– Have very strong MS Outlook skills – working knowledge of how to create and maintain contacts, working knowledge of diary maintenance, including joint diaries with other solicitors,
– Extensive knowledge of email especially working with attachments,
– Have strong communication skills both written and verbal,
– Works well under pressure and has a polite/ professional and trustworthy outlook to their work load,
– Has a flexibile out look and is a diligent worker and team player.
Hunter Savage are a leading niche legal recruitment firm based in Belfast. All of the consultants are experts within the legal field and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
Should you be interested in applying for this role please contact Declan Frith for a confidential discussion on 07702 908493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org