Due to a period of continued growth our leading professional services client is seeking a Project Manager to lead large-scale projects, in collaboration with their global teams. This includes scoping, budgeting and day-to-day management and delivery of the project’s deliverables.
The successful Project Manager will be working on a Consulting basis across a range of clients.
This role is situated in our client’s London office in the heart of the city. They are offering a fantastic relocation package along with a competitive salary and additional benefits.
- Continuously improve operational processes and procedures to ensure the effective running of all projects
- Ownership and accountability of multiple projects
- Regular status reports and updates with Senior Management
- Lead and advise the project team
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting against the project plan
- Manage all project budgets
- Third level qualification
- Minimum 6 years’ experience is essential
- 2-3 years’ experience at managerial level including direct supervisory responsibility for large teams.
- Experience working in a confidential environment
- Experience in a high-volume business process operations environment within Professional Services or Financial Services is essential
- Project management experience in a consulting organization is desirable
- Project Management certification is advantageous
- Significant Change delivery experience
- Demonstrate ability to plan and manage budgets
- Familiarity with business analysis
- Team player with a track-record of working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and interpretative ability with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deliver project outcomes under tight deadlines.
- Drive to deliver excellence and to maintain a client- centered approach to all projects.
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing and evolving business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For further information, and to apply for this Project Manager job, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou on 028 9008 0031.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.