Are you a qualified accountant with c 4 years post qualified experience looking for a varied role in a large firm? Hunter Savage are actively recruiting for an Audit and Accounts Manager to join a large mid-tier firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Audit and Accounts Manager to join a dynamic forward thinking firm who are focused on delivering high quality service to a broad range of clients. This is a newly created position as a result of significant growth in the past 12 months.
- Managing a portfolio of clients across a range of industries up to c £300 million T/O
- Planning and delivering audit
- Completing accounts
- Managing team of up to 7 trainees/part qualified accountants
- Identifying business development opportunities and cross selling service lines
- Qualified ACA, ACCA – ideally with approx. 4 years post qualified experience
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Experience in a management capacity
- Commercially aware
Market leading package including car allowance and parking
Hunter Savage are a leading niche accountancy recruitment firm based in Belfast. All of the consultants are experts within the accountancy field and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Gemma Murphy for a confidential discussion on 07714254890. Alternatively please apply via the link below.