This ever evolving and market leading business have been operating in the Co. Antrim area of Northern Ireland for a number of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a CAD/Revit Technician to join a very successful company and work with clients throughout GB and Ireland.
Top 3 Things to Know About this job:
• One of the Irelands largest concrete manufacturers
• Ever expanding and successful business
• will involve working at design stage on a variety of prestigious and challenging building projects
The successful candidates will be part of a highly skilled team who will be responsible for developing general arrangement and manufacturing drawings for a wide range of structures and structural elements of our large flooring and precast concrete contracts.
• Will be part of a highly skilled team who will be responsible for developing general arrangement and manufacturing drawings
• Working at design stage on a variety of prestigious and challenging building projects
• To work closely with sales, design, manufacturing and sites teams across the business
• Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years detailing experience within the construction industry.
• Detailing experience in precast/reinforced concrete/structural steel would be desirable.
• Applicants must have a knowledge of modern building techniques, structural details and materials.
For further information, and to apply for this technician position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.