This successful and market leading firm have been providing high quality produce for the UK market from their long standing Northern Ireland base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a time-served maintenance electrician to join a leading firm and bring their required skills.
• Repair of all systems and equipment within the factory.
• Installation of any new equipment.
• Contribute to the efficiency of the operation by identifying preventative maintenance tasks for the equipment and maximizing uptime of machinery.
• Time-served, maintenance electrician
• Working knowledge and experience of processing plant and equipment
• Ability to diagnose electrical faults
• Ability to diagnose faults from PLC
• Good IT understnding with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Desirable (but not essential):
• Knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, refrigeration systems and electronics
• Ability to interpret schematics
• Background of working with high speed, high output equipment
• Competitive salary
• Free parking
• Employer Pension
• Life Assurance
• Company shop
For further information, and to apply for this maintenance engineer position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.