This established firm are valued by consumers and retailers alike and have been providing high quality food produce for the UK and global market from their long standing Northern Ireland base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified maintenance engineer to join a leading firm and bring their required skills.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
1. Working in a well renowned organisation.
2. Will be required to fault find and carry out repairs to production machinery
3. Will be working closely with production manager and other staff members.
• Effective maintenance of plant and machinery including the installation and commissioning of new equipment.
• Set up, fault finding and repairs to all production machinery, support services and auxiliary plant
• Perform regular rounds of the site and equipment, identifying and reporting defects and issues that affect the structure or reliability of the facility
• Promote continuous improvement and take a vigilant approach to identifying and solving problems following a logical thought process
• A calm and logical approach under pressure, in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
• To work closely with the production team to understand their requirements
• Time served multi skilled engineer or have equivalent relevant experience
• Experience of electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems
• Be willing to work a rotational shift pattern
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Desirable (but not essential):
• Experience in both mechanical and electrical engineering
• Experience with conveyor systems & fabrication
• Competitive salary
• Free parking
• Employer Pension
• Life Assurance
• Company shop
For further information, and to apply for this maintenance engineer position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.