This ever evolving and market leading business have been operating in the Co. Antrim area of Northern Ireland for a number of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Structural Engineers to join a very successful company and work with clients throughout GB and Ireland.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
• One of the Irelands largest concrete manufacturers
• Ever expanding and successful business
• A senior technical role that will have responsibility for the design and physical integrity of our large structural projects.
The successful candidates will work closely with our clients and other engineering professionals on safe design and solution development.
• Senior technical role
• To provide technical expertise and solutions
• To work closely with sales, design, manufacturing and sites teams across the business
• Applicants must be educated to degree level in Civil/Structural Engineering and have a minimum of 2 years structural engineering experience within the construction industry.
• A sound knowledge of AutoCAD is essential
• Working knowledge of software such as Robot, Tedds and Revit would be a distinct advantage.
• Applicants must be customer focused with strong communication skills.
Desirable but not essential
• Precast concrete design experience preferable but not essential.
For further information, and to apply for this Structural Engineer position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.