Hunter Savage have been exclusively retained to recruit an experienced Organisational Development Manager for our Client, a leading, international technology business in the County Antrim area.
Due to continued growth, this is an exciting new OD Manager job. Reporting directly to the CEO, and being an integral member of the Senior Management Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of organisational development across the multiple offices, driving strategic development and leading the HR team.
- Part of the Senior Management team, reporting to the CEO
- Contribute to the Company Strategy to ensure organisational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with business objectives
- Work together with Senior Management to continuously align behaviours with company values including the integration of a competence framework
- Develop an approach to Talent Acquisition and retention, management, career progression and succession planning within a flat organisational structure, coordinate contributions of the key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation
- Provide coaching, facilitation, team development, process re-engineering, and organisation development services in consultation with Senior Manager to implement improvement initiatives
- Encourage a coaching-led culture of feedback and robust performance management and accountability
- Creation and evolution of an operating structure complimentary to an agile work environment
- Develop and implement manager and staff development programs that support the organisation’s succession plan and culture
- Lead on the development of staff skills to maximise the diverse talent of the organisation and enable the continued growth
- Continue to enhance employee engagement and talent retention with appropriate compensation and benefit packages that compliment corporate objectives
- Degree or Post Graduate qualification in Organisational Development OR HR related discipline OR equivalent professional knowledge gained through significant experience working as a senior OD specialist
- 3 + years’ experience of proven organisational development at a Senior Management level
- Track record of successfully leading and delivering OD initiatives which deliver business results
- Abel to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good practice in OD areas eg Culture, change, coaching, L&D, reward, engagement
- Experience of planning and delivery of significant organisational change
- Excellent coaching, mentoring and facilitation skills
- Proven leadership experience
- Chartered CIPD
- Recognised coaching qualification
- Experience working in a technology company
- Strong innovation skills
- Excellent salary & benefits package
- Part of the Senior Management team
- Professional and agile approach to work life balance
- Successful, global employer experiencing impressive growth
For further information and to apply for this exciting, new Organisational Development Manager job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage on 02890 080031 or apply via the link below.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.