A top 4 client are looking for experienced paralegals to join their busy team. The team has significant growth and are keen for Law graduates with solid experience to help them expand in the market. Great training both professionally and personally. Fully funded by the firm, you’ll complete externally accredited qualifications to aid your qualifications and experience for clients.
Great progression. Opportunities to travel a possibility. Impressive competitive package.
Your new role:
- Supporting Lawyers in their day-to-day duties,
- Undertaking administrative tasks,
- Engaging with technology to ensure successful project outcomes,
- Support Client on boarding processes,
- Gathering/collation of financial information,
- Performing compliance checks on client documentation,
- Research – collating and preparing reports
- Data input of key information into spreadsheets and or proprietary systems
- Contract and documentation review – identify key facts, anomalies, etc.
Successful candidates must have;
- Law Graduate,
- Strong IT skills,
- Excellent Attention to Detail,
- Willingness to get involved in a variety of projects to support our range of clients
- Good stakeholder management skills,
- Able to manage own workload,
- Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to work,
- Ability to manage time, prioritise tasks and work under tight deadlines,
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Aptitude for learning new systems and IT applications.
Excellent role for an experienced paralegal who wants to work for a top international firm in the market and expand their horizons and progress on their career.
Hunter Savage are a leading niche legal recruitment firm based in Belfast. All of the consultants are experts within the legal field and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
Should you be interested in applying for this role please contact Declan Frith for a confidential discussion on 07702 908493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org