One of the Top 4 firms in Belfast City centre are seeking experienced Law Graduates to join their specialised and prestigious team in the market.
Are you seeking employment with a reputable brand to work with top professionals in the market? Do you want to advance on your skill set and to work with a wide range of international clients? Are you wanting a new challenge in a firm with clear progression as the team expands rapidly in the market? If yes, then this is the perfect role for you!
Your new role;
- Support the busy team across different practices; mainly corporate and M&A- great experience!
- Undertake the drafting and amendment of a range of documents including transaction related documents, due diligence reports and research analysis,
- Support the team throughout the lifecycle of a transaction; including in relation to the drafting and implementation of workflow processes,
- Support the wider team and firm on a national/ international scale.
The perfect candidate;
- UK Law degree,
- 6 months+ previous experience working in a law firm or Top 4 firm/ professional working environment,
- Team player with positive attitude,
- Outgoing with great communication skills (both written and verbal),
- Great attention to detail and can meet stringent deadlines.
- Case management and external communication based systems knowledge,
- Contracts and research analytical skills in a corporate/ commercial environment,
- Appreciation of the current challenges facing the banking and legal market (globally).
Is this you? If so, contact Declan Frith on 07702908493 or email email@example.com and apply now!
Hunter Savage are a leading niche legal recruitment firm based in Belfast. All of the consultants are experts within the legal field and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
Should you be interested in applying for this role please contact Declan Frith for a confidential discussion on 07702 908493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org