Our client are looking for a number of Risk and Quality Assistants to join their busy team. The firm have a great reputation in the market and you will be working with prestigious clients. This is the perfect opportunity for a Legal/ Finance graduate to do some high quality work and gain great experience and exposure in the market!
Your new role:
You will be providing support to the centralised Client & Matter Inception team in the Quality & Risk sector. This will include undertaking anti-money laundering (AML)/client due diligence (CDD) checks on new and existing clients, conflict of interest checks, on-going client monitoring, sanctions checks and assisting with other risk management procedures.
- Reviewing new client and matter information ensuring satisfactory details are provided by the Legal Advisors/PAs and asking for further information as necessary,
- Reviewing the CDD and undertaking research or obtaining further information,
- Analysing the CDD results and escalating AML issues to the specialists/Team Manager as required,
- Conducting conflict checks using the firm’s databases,
- Following up with practice teams or other employees when seeking information or conflict resolution from other stake holders around the firm,
- Ensuring that all client inception processes are carried out in a timely manner,
- Recording information, as required, for compliance and auditing purposes,
The ideal candidate will have the gollowing skills;
- Previous Compliance experience is desirable,
- Good knowledge of UK regulation is desirable,
- Experience of working in professional services is desirable,
- Good written, numeracy and oral communication skills,
- Accuracy and attention to detail,
- Able to prioritise, be organised and efficient,
- Flexible and able to adapt to change, cope with new practices and cope under pressure,
- Able to work well within a team and able to work on your own initiative, where appropriate,
- Friendly and helpful approach,
Hunter Savage are a leading niche legal recruitment firm based in Belfast. All of the consultants are experts within the legal field and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
Should you be interested in applying for this role please contact Declan Frith for a confidential discussion on 07702 908493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org