Due to continued growth, our Client, a successful and expanding manufacturer in the Lisburn area, has created a new, Training Coordinator position. This is a new, permanent Learning & development job, and an exciting, opportunity to join a fast paced team. You will be responsible for supporting all parts of the training cycle for both the operational and support areas of the business. With multiple sites and shift working patterns, the successful training coordinator must drive and have access to transport, as well as be flexible to work alternative hours in order to fully support the various shifts.
- Assist with the delivery of various training, development programmes, inductions, operational training
- Create training material
- Assist with the training administration for trade shows
- Create and manage a skills matrix for the operational teams
- Distribute and collate questionnaires to assess training needs
- Audit and flag non-compliance in Operations
- Check trainers are logging production rates
- Conduct observations on the trainers
- Participate in improvement projects
- Update and maintain training materials
- Gather, collate and present data for management
- 5 GCSE’s, Grade C or above to include English & Maths
- 2+ years experience as a Training administrator/Training coordinator
- Experience within a manufacturing setting, desirable
- Strong multi-tasking and organisation skills
- Valid UK driving license with own transportation
- Flexibility with working hours – there would be a requirement to work alternative hours in order to fully support the night shift operations
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Full time, permanent training position
- Large, successful employer
- Free car parking
For further information and to apply for this Training Coordinator/Training Administrator job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland on 02890 080031.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent on the calibre of response.