Our leading, manufacturing Client in Dungannon, County Tyrone, is keen to recruit an experienced HR Officer. This is a permanent HR Officer job. The successful HR Advisor/Officer will support the day to day operational HR activities for a fast paced business area, circa 130 heads. The HR Advisor will support the evening shift at the site, on occassion, working until 6.30 or 7 pm 1 day a week, 8.30-5.30 on the other days.
This is a challenging and varied HR generalist role, working closely with line managers, to support and advise on employment issues, manage absence, provide training on induction, manual handling, HR policy roll out as well as participate in HR projects.
- Report to, and liaise with the HR Manager
- Responsible for the day to day operational HR services for a large business area
- Provide advice and training to site managers and supervisors – induction, policy roll out, manual handling etc
- Monitor and evaluate HR policies and
- Assist the HR Manager to amend, develop and implement additional policies and procedures as required
- Monitor, evaluate and participate in recruitment and selection processes
- Responsible for Absence Management
- Manage the temporary workforce and service provider relationships on site
- Participate in HR development projects to improve the overall efficiency
- Maintenance of all manual and computerised HR records
- Ensure the Performance Management process is implemented and adhered to
- 2 + years HR Advisory/generalist experience within a fast paced, commercial environment
- Large, multi-site experience would be advantageous
- Experience of employee relations, absence & performance management, recruitment
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Full time hours 8.30-5.30 with 1 day a week supportign the evening shift (working until 6.30 pm)
- Busy team environment
- Successful, expanding organisation (Top 100)
- Free car parking
To apply for this permanent HR Advisor job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage for a confidential discussion.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.